1979 The Deufol success story began in 1979 when Detlef W. Hübner, the grandson of the founder, took over textile wholesaler Dönne + Hellwig GmbH. He systematically developed the company into a competitive specialist for industrial and consumer goods logistics and in-house outsourcing – a concept that would later (1996) acquire trademark protection. Over time Dönne + Hellwig opened new branches in Germany and also expanded abroad with its first operations in Belgium. This early international outlook gave the company a strong competitive edge and considerable market success.
1998 saw the founding of parent company D.Logistics AG. By the following year the business had grown so successfully that the company was listed on the Neuer Markt stock market in Frankfurt. As D.Logistics AG the company grew further, expanding into Italy and in 2000 to the US.
2010 The next key milestone followed in 2010 when the conglomerate of very different companies came together to form the international Deufol Group. The new name unified all national and international subsidiaries under the Deufol umbrella brand. The move away from the old name of D.Logistics also represented a conscious reorientation towards a new line of business. Deufol offers intelligent and individual services, strategies, concepts and solutions in its core competency of packaging.
- 2010 : The start of Deufol (Suzhou) consulting services which quickly evolved Deufol (Suzhou) packaging services with their own production and packaging operations
- 2013 : Deufol continued to grow and started a new venture in Yantai (Shandong Province) together with its partner Meilink (http://www.meilink.eu)
- 2014 : Deufol start operations in Anting , China
- 2015 : Deufol start operations in Baoshan, China
- 2016 : Deufol start operations in Taicang , China